Do you know about Spiritual Gangster? Here at Happier we dig their vibe; what could be cooler than clothing and gear for a new generation of yogis, those who seek balance between the ancient practice of yoga and our modern world? (Hint: Nothing, that’s what. Yoga for real folks + hip duds to match = happier us!)
Check out our Chief Happiness Officer Nataly Kogan rocking her new gear! (Did karma really make her do it? She’ll never tell.) Anyway, what a great excuse for us to team up for a contest. We love Meditation Vacation, we love Spiritual Gangster… this is a peanut-butter-cup-union-level happiness moment waiting to happen.
Naturally, we’re taking to Twitter once again, starting tomorrow morning (Wednesday, March 26th, 2014). Tweet and win, people. You’ve got three days to win big. The process couldn’t be simpler:
1. Us: stoked. You: Similarly stoked, over 18 years of age, with a Twitter account.
2. Follow @happier and @sgangster.
3. Every morning at 8am (Eastern time), look for the #SGForMV question of the day.
4. RT the question, along with your answer (and be sure to include #SGForMV).
5. We’ll choose a winner at 5pm (Eastern, again) each day.
6. On the first day, we’ll give away a Meditation Vacation course. On the second day, we’ll give away another Meditation Vacation course. And on the third day, one lucky grand winner will receive a free Meditation Vacation course and a $75 gift certificate to spend at Spiritual Gangster.
The contest kicks off tomorrow morning (March 26th) and will run through Friday (March 28th). Don’t miss it!